|Plain Vegemil A|
|Traditional Vegemil Soy Milk with 39years of history
Provides the plain and simple flavor and nutrition of soy beans!
※ This is the image of the product for export only
- Scientific Nutrition Design
- Plain and Simple Flavor
- Pure Vegetable Naturalism
Scientific nutrition design
- It is a type of soy milk optimally designed to contain soy beans’natural nutrients, various vitamins and minerals.
Plain andsimple flavor of soy beans
- It is a product that maximizes the fresh taste of soy beans, great for men and women of all ages.
Pure vegetable naturalism that our body needs
- It is a well-balanced nutritional vegetable drink that can be substituted for animal food.
- - Uses soy milk extract manufactured by grinding real soy beans rather thanisolated soy protein
- - Manufactured according to a strict sterilization system
- - Employs a 3-level management system of raw materials, selecting and using only materials that are guaranteed for their safety and reliability
Amount Per Serving (190ml/1-pack)
|Calories||110kcal||Vitamin B1||0.11mg (11%)|
|Carbohydrate||8g(2%)||Vitamin B2||0.14mg (12%)|
|Soybean Oligosaccharide||510mg||Vitamin B6||0.08mg (5%)|
|Soybean Dietary Fiber||1.3g(5%)||Vitamin C||14mg (14%)|
|Sugars||6g||Vitamin D3||1.9ug (38%)|
|Protein||6g (10%)||Niacin||1.56mg NE (12%)|
|Fat||6g(12%)||Folic Acid||14ug (6%)|
|Linoleic Acid||2850mg||Calcium||95mg (14%)|
|Linolenic Acid||425mg||Phosphorous||85mg (12%)|
|Saturated Fat||1g(7%)||Iron||1mg (7%)|
|Trans Fat||0g||Zinc||1.1mg (9%)|
Amount Per Serving (190ml/1-bottle)
|Carbohydrate||8g (2%)||Trans Fat||0g|
|Protein||6g (10%)||Sodium||140mg (7%)|
(*)indicates % Daily Value